Sci-Tron limited produce advanced resist materials and ancillary products for electron beam (e-beam) lithography and photolithography.
Sci-Tron was created with a mission to produce higher performing resist materials to help the industry to develop more complex and sophisticated technologies, and enable access a diverse set of innovative products and new applications.
Sci-Tron’s resists enable fabrication by e-Beam Lithography or Photolithography of nanoscale features that are deeper and thinner, faster.
Sci-Tron has developed advanced resist technology with:
- Excellent unparalleled etch selectivity:
> 130:1 for etching silicon at low pattern density
> 6:1 for etching Si or W at < 10 nm resolution
- Excellent resolution and low line-edge roughness
- Fast write speed from a range of solvents and developers
- Paradigm shift in etch performance enabled
Sci-Tron resists are based on a novel modular design, where the strength of the underlying chemistry allows variation of each component and performance optimisation is possible, allowing high aspect ratio structures to be fabricated.
Sci-Tron resist materials are metal-organic compounds, with a modular design allowing them to be tailored specifically for:
- Writing tools: e-Beam Lithography or Photolithography
- Positive or negative tone
- Write speed and resolution